Commercial Insurance

Commercial insurance transfers the financially crippling effects of perils (such as fire, flood, earthquake, liability, etc.) that face businesses and properties alike. Wallis and Wallis is the conduit of help, making certainty from uncertain events.

As brokers, we can shop the particular risk with all the relevant carriers and thus provide the best rate. We have commercial specialists in the office that review all policies and thus enable us to provide the best service. We have a CPCU (Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter), a CLCS (Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist) and an attorney on staff to answer any questions you might have. We work extremely hard for each and every one of our clients; there are no exceptions.

Commercial Lines Insurance includes:

  • Commercial General Liability
  • Excess Liability (Commercial Umbrella)
  • Commercial Package Policies (BOP)
  • Commercial Property
  • Commercial Inland Marine
  • Cargo Coverage
  • Business Income and Business Interruption
  • Farm and Ranch Insurance
  • Commercial General Liability
  • Worker's Compensation
  • Errors and Omissions
  • Directors and Officers
  • Commercial Auto
  • - Long Haul Trucks
    - Dump Trucks
  • Commercial Crime Insurance (Fidelity)
  • Homeowner's Associations
  • Industrial Fire Insurance
  • And much more... 

Please call us at 408-293-3336 with any questions or for a free quote.

You may also click here to request a quote online.
What a CPCU Means to You

A CPCU (Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter) is the premier professional designation in the insurance industry. Approximately 65,000 people have earned the designation since its inception in 1942. As our client, you will benefit from the expertise that comes with the designation. Whether your questions concern coverage, risk management, finance or legal issues, having a Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter on your side will be an invaluable asset to you and and crucial to the success of your business.